When you ask a fellow like me for seven "random and/or weird facts about yourself" there is no telling what will come of it. But, here goes...
1. I am a religious man. But in the words of Gregg Allman, "I'm no angel...".
2. I am a complete Parisophile [is that a real word?], have read many books about it, but have yet to visit the City of Light. I will be very well prepared when I do arrive there, I assure you.
3. When I got my first apartment I was addicted to the Playboy Channel. Now I am addicted to the Food Network. Of course, there was no Food Network back then...
4. I love to work crossword puzzles [early in the week], and the New York Times puzzle in particular..
5. I once participated in my state's High School ski racing championship and chess championship the same month. I won neither.
6. I think that "One for My Baby" by Sinatra is the greatest song ever recorded.
7. Autumn is my favorite season. Even when you live someplace where the trees do not change colors, I can still remember...
AND A BONUS FACTOID....I have been an Ian Fleming nut since the age of ten.
But enough about me. I am now supposed to "tag" seven other bloggers. I am not sure about that. For simplicity's sake, I tag the first seven blogs on the "Epic Blogs" list found at the right margin. Other than Becs. And other than Habitually Chic because she was just tagged by someone else a day or two ago.
Becs, Becs, I will always remember my first time being tagged!!!